Express USB Drives in 6 Days For When You're In A Hurry.
Printed USB memory sticks delivered to your Office/Workplace in only 5 business days continental Europe and 6 days UK & Ireland.
Need USB sticks in a hurry? Got an important meeting, conference or exhibition coming up and left it a bit late?
We can help. Our Chinese usb factory is super quick at only 10-12 business days delivery but sometimes you need them faster.
6 business days for delivery to UK and Ireland.
Our highly professional and top quality European factory can supply just in time to European customers in 5 business days from approval and delivery to UK and Ireland customers in only 6 business days.
6 days too long? Please see our 3 day express USB sticks instead.
CLICK A PICTURE to see the Product!.
The express European factory's prices are a little higher for smaller quantities of about 50 to 100 than our Chinese factory prices but you will be amazed at the speed and quality of the service. We understand your business and customers are important to you so we will give you the very best service we possibly can.
What we need from you.
1. Print ready artwork. This is key, and this is the single biggest hold up of express jobs.
- Send vector files whenever possible (.eps, .ai, .pdf).
- If bitmap files (.jpg, .png, .tif, .bmp, .psd) are necessary, these should be 300 dpi CMYK.
- Colour information should be provided in PMS Coated.
- Text should be provided in outlines.
Why should I provide a vector file?
Full colour logos will only be of the highest quality when provided as a vector. file. Laser engravings can only be produced with a vector file. Bitmap artwork cannot be used for this.
How do I know my file is a vector file?
You can recognise a vector file by its format. Best known formats are .eps, .ai, .cdr, .pdf (note that even if the file has one of these extensions it can still contain a bitmap logo).
What should I do if I don't have a vector file?
1. In case you don't have a vector file, please contact your printer, designer or advertising agency. They can you get the right format.for you normally for free, sometimes our graphical department can convert a logo to a vector file (at an extra charge). Please contact us for more information
2. Our European factory is incredibly efficent so if they say artwork approval required by 9am to meet deadline they really mean it so please have all details as ready to go as possible.we will endeavour to work speedily with you, if we miss the first deadline there will be an extra factory surcharge to get the job through.
3. Please provide all information on your order, quantity, item code, memory size and any pantone references required, also include invoice and delivery addresses as these are sometimes different.
4. All express orders require pre payment by Bank Transfer in cleared funds [this may be chaps transfer] in some cases we may accept Bacs and credit card but please get confirmation from us first..